User Guide/Regulations for Facility Use
Before Moving into this business center, please be fully aware of the following guidelines.
- 1. Business center is open between 08:00 and 22:00
- 2. Business center is closed on Saturday, Sunday, public holiday, New Year’s Day Harvest Moon Day.
- 3. Users shall pay service fees in advance on the basis of days or every month.
- 4. User can receive a refund for days remained if not using services for inevitable reasons like disasters.
However, such days shall be calculated based on the day for refund application (if the day refund application is earlier than the day for move-out, the days remained shall be calculated based on the day for move-out.)
- 5. Users are prohibited to take in any mind-bending drugs and alcohol or carrying in food from outside.
- 6. If moving out due to early or full contract termination, users shall return locker keys or other supplies.
- 7. All areas of this business center are smoke-free for the sake of users’ health. So,
if detected, smokers shall be forced to leave the center without refund.
- 8. Users cannot install or charge facilities deliberately and shall get an approval in advance before using rooms and facilities other than common use.
- 9. Users cannot pass the night here and use firearms.
- 10. This center shall not take any responsibilities for users’ personal and physical damages due to their willful or inadvertent negligence.
- 11. Users shall pay for damages on facilities and equipments, if they are caused by their willful or inadvertent negligence.
- 12. CCTV shall run in this business center for the sake of security.
- 13. To extend a contract term, users shall notify in writing five days before expiration dates. Otherwise, a contract shall be deemed as terminated (Without submitting application forms and paying fees). Long-term contract shall be renewed every three months up to one year. (However, if there any too many applicants, we cannot guarantee contract extension.)