Our council has developed and administers an SM development and training curriculum to cultivate experts of SW asset management who can properly use and manage SW asset in a company such as businesses with knowledge about laws on SW copyright and knowledge and understanding of SW license.
- A business or institute which seeks to manage and administer systematically SW asset management
- A business or institute which is interested in the prevention and method of management of illegal SW copying
- An individual, company personnel, etc. who display interest in SW asset management
|Curriculum category||General curriculum||Specialist curriculum|
|Participant candidate||No limit||No limit (A person who has completed the general
curriculum or has SM 2nd class qualification)
|Training institute||3 days/21 hours||1 day/8 hours|
|Training time||10 am ~ 6 pm daily||9 am ~ 6 pm daily|
|Training fee||General curriculum||Specialist curriculum|
|General||300,000 won||150,000 won|
|Group A||Member company, public, etc.||270,000 won||120,000 won|
|Group B||A person with SM qualification or
Who has completed SM development course
|240,000 won||100,000 won|
|Group C||Student (below university)||210,000 won||80,000 won|
- Booklet and lecture textbook on SW asset manager are provided.
- Lunch is provided during training institute.
- Certificate of completion of development curriculum for SW asset manager is awarded.
- For a customer who has received SAM consulting of the council, application for free participation is possible for 2 persons (except, application must be submitted within 1 year).
- The training capacity is limited with the annual capacity of 30 persons, and hence the application is processed in order of payment received for
- Parking is difficult due to limited space (no parking space). We ask for your understanding.
- AP support office/consulting training team
- TEL : 02-567-2567(internal line 406)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- FAX : 02-567-2944